Suffolk Primary Care Partnership and Your Information
Suffolk Primary Care Partnership takes your privacy very seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller and our registration number is (ZA239901)
If you have any questions or wish to make a request in relation to your information, please email Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at;
Data Protection Officer, Suffolk Primary Care,
Combs Ford Surgery, Combs Lane, Stowmarket IP14 2SY
Suffolk Primary Care Partnership aims to provide you with the highest quality health care. To do this we must keep records about you, your health and the care we have provided or plan to provide to you.
Your doctor and other health professionals caring for you, such as nurses or physiotherapists, keep records about your health and treatment so that they are able to provide you with the best possible care.
These records are called your ‘health care record’ and may be stored in paper form or on computer and electronic systems and may include
- basic details about you, such as address, date of birth, NHS number, and next of kin
- contact we have had with you, such as clinical visits
- notes and reports about your health
- details and records about your treatment and care
- results of x-rays, laboratory tests etc.
as well as Sensitive Personal Data;
Healthcare providers are permitted to collect, store, use and share this information under Data Protection Legislation which has a specific section related to healthcare information.
- What do we do with your information?
- Protecting your information?
- Who is your data shared with?
- Our videos