Suffolk Primary Care Partnership and Your Information
The purpose of this notice is to inform you of the type of information that the surgery holds; how that information is used; who we may share that information with; and how we keep it secure and confidential.
The surgery has a duty to ensure that your personal data is kept confidential, secure and used appropriately. Suffolk Primary Care is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a Data Controller and our registration number is (ZA239901)
What kind of information do we use?
There are different types of information collected and used across the NHS. It should be noted that information which cannot identify an individual does not come under the Data Protection Act 2018.
We use the following types of information/data:
1. Anonymised data, which is data about you but from which you cannot be personally identified
2. De-identified data with pseudonym identifier, which is data about you but we are able to track you through the patient pathway without using your personal information, and you cannot be personally identified
3. De-identified data with weakly pseudonym identifier such as the NHS number. We use this to link two or more types of datasets together using your NHS number
4. Personal data which you can be personally identified from (this includes information such as your name and address)
5. Special category data which tells us something about you (this includes information such as your ethnicity and health information)
We will only use information that may identify you (known also as personal confidential data) in accordance with the: Data Protection Act 2018 – The Data Protection Act requires us to have a legal basis if we wish to process any personal information.
If you have any questions or wish to make a request in relation to your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at;
Data Protection Officer, Suffolk Primary Care,
Combs Ford Surgery, Combs Lane, Stowmarket IP14 2SY
- What do we do with your information?
- Protecting your information?
- Who is your data shared with?
- Our videos